Monday, December 10, 2007

My P. L. E.



Dear friends,

as you can see from the title I’m writing about my Personal Learning Environment. I think that during these years we all enjoyed the same experiences so the great part of the elements I cited are probably contained on your tables as well. What I tried to point out with my work is that learning as a process is a sort of continuum: there are no definite borders between what we learned both in a formal and informal context; the most important thing is to put together (exchange) all the information we have in order to increase our knowledge and the Internet absolutely helps us! I really enjoyed this activity and while I was writing down all the sources that have improved my English during my life, I realized that I never finishes to learn so there was always something new to add. My biggest change is due to the online world: before doing this work I had never realized how many things in the net helped me with my English and most of them come from our blogging experience.
The world around us is ‘full of English’ we only need to grasp it using suitable criteria.




alessia


Ps: M e r r y C h r i s t m a s to you all!




No comments: