Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My first two weeks of blogging

My dear friends, during these two weeks I had a lot of fun; I enjoyed this course very much! Finally an interactive course where we're supposed to exchange our background and different points of view. I think that learning from each other is absolutely great because it makes you reflect upon the most common mistakes usually made by non native speakers as we are! I must admit I'm completely new to this specific kind of activity. Actually, many friends of mine often asked me to become a blogger and to take part in this endless world ...well, suddenly this happened and here I'm with my little corner As You Like It. I definitely hope most of you will share with me my virtual space, giving me some advice to improve my English and avoid gramatical-error and stupid mis-spell.

I wish to hear from you soon,
ale





1 comment:

Roby said...

Hi Alessia! Welcome to our group!
Wow! I surfed your blog…it is very well done and full of things to read and of links! Congratulations, really!!
I also liked the name you gave to your “personal virtual corner”, As you like it, even if it reminds me of that horrible film by Kenneth Branagh…It made me hate this Shakespeare’s comedy! As you can see I do not agree very much with the girls in your ex-group G!
Reading your posts, I found that you explain what you think very well and that you analyse the different topics clearly and thoroughly. I liked the wide range of matters you discussed, from entertaining subjects such as Desperate housewives to much more serious issues such as father’s rights, child custody and support.
Well, I waiting for your next updating!
See you next week! Roby